Villa Jovita resort got me curious upon seeing those pictures circulating online regarding their Bali inspired resort. I checked some of it and decided to asked my sister to visit the place.
Villa Jovita Resort Address:
Address: Santa Cruz, Agoncillo, Batangas
Operating hours: 8am – 6pm
Contact number: 0935 688 2962
Facebook page: Villa Jovita Facebook
What’s nice about Villa Jovita is their nature theme design. Their pools are surrounded by bamboo trees and located beside a river. It’s a great place if you want to feel relax and spend a day for a vacation.
How to go to Villa Jovita?
- Ride any bus going to Lemery, Batangas. We took DLTB Bus from Buendia terminal going to Lemery.
- We dropped off at the DLTB bus terminal in front of Xentro Mall.- Php178 per head
- Ride a tricycle in front of Xentro Mall or 7Eleven store going to the resort. One tricycle is good for 3-4 pax for Php100 – so that’s Php20 each for a group of 4. Travel time is 5-8 mins.
Villa Jovita Rates:
Couple Room – P3000
Family Room, 4-6 Persons – P3500
Family Room, 6-8 Persons -P3800
Tent – P1200
Here’s the amenities we enjoyed during our stay:
The area is quite well-maintained. They have this strict policy about the “no wet/dripping clothes” which I think is ok for the maintenance.
We really enjoyed the giant swing. I only tried it once because I got scared. But it’s a nice experience. Kudos to their energetic staff. They made the activity very fun.
There are 5 pools in total which were constructed in levels. I like that water doesn’t smell chlorine.
GUIDE TO VILLA JOVITA RESORT
- Villa Jovita Resort can be crowded during weekends. There are lines for the Bali Corner. Avoid the crowd and try to visit the resort on weekdays.
- Contact the management ahead of time to reserve if your planning to stay overnight.
- Bring foods and water.
- Take a side trip and visit Taal Heritage Town and Minor Basilica of Saint Martin.
- Try Batangas Lomi
|Bus (DLTB) going to Lemery||178 Pesos/Person|
|Tricycle going to Villa Jovita Resort||20 Pesos/Person|
|Accommodation (Family Room – 4 to 6 person)||3500 Pesos (divided by 4 of us)|
|Tricycle to Taal Heritage Town and Minor Basilica of Saint Martin of Tours||20 Pesos/Person|
|Tricycle to Xentro Mall||20 Pesos/Person|
|Bus (DLTB) going back to Manila||178 Pesos/Person|
VILLA JOVITA RESORT REVIEW:
The resort really has IG-worthy features – Bali Corners. I appreciate the non-chlorinated pools. This is a great option for those – like me – wanted to experience what it is like to be in Bali. I would recommend this resort to my friends.
But will I come back? Sure. 🙂
Check out our – Riverfront Garden Resort Review, Itinerary and Expenses.