Villa Jovita Resort – The Bali of Batangas (TRAVEL GUIDE)
Villa Jovita resort got me curious upon seeing those pictures circulating online regarding their Bali-inspired resort theme. I checked some of it and decided to ask my sister to visit the place.
Villa Jovita Resort Address:
Address: Santa Cruz, Agoncillo, Batangas
Operating hours: 8am – 6pm
Contact number: 0935 688 2962
Facebook page: Villa Jovita Facebook
What’s nice about Villa Jovita is its nature theme design. Their pools are surrounded by bamboo trees and located beside a river. It’s a great place if you want to feel relaxed and spend a day on a vacation.
How to go to Villa Jovita?
- Ride any bus going to Lemery, Batangas. We took DLTB Bus from the Buendia terminal going to Lemery.
- We dropped off at the DLTB bus terminal in front of Xentro Mall.- Php178 per head
- Ride a tricycle in front of Xentro Mall or the 7Eleven store going to the resort. One tricycle is good for 3-4 pax for Php100 – so that’s Php20 each for a group of 4. Travel time is 5-8 mins.
Villa Jovita Rates:
Couple Room – P3000
Family Room, 4-6 Persons – P3500
Family Room, 6-8 Persons -P3800
Tent – P1200
Here are the amenities we enjoyed during our stay:
The area is quite well-maintained. They have this strict policy about “no wet/dripping clothes” which I think is ok for the maintenance.
We really enjoyed the giant swing. I only tried it once because I got scared my sister tried it twice. Wah! What a brave soul! 😂 But it’s a nice experience. Kudos to their energetic staff that will push the swing in full force. They made the activity very fun.
They offer cottages for those who only opted for a day tour. I would advise you to bring your own food when you visit.
There are 5 pools in total which were constructed in levels. I like that water doesn’t smell like chlorine.
GUIDE TO VILLA JOVITA RESORT
- Villa Jovita Resort can be crowded during weekends. There are lines for the Bali Corner. Avoid the crowd and try to visit the resort on weekdays.
- Contact the management ahead of time to reserve if you are planning to stay overnight.
- Bring food and water.
- Take a side trip and visit Taal Heritage Town and the Minor Basilica of Saint Martin.
- Try Batangas Lomi
|Bus (DLTB) going to Lemery||178 Pesos/Person|
|Tricycle going to Villa Jovita Resort||20 Pesos/Person|
|Accommodation (Family Room – 4 to 6 person)||3500 Pesos (divided by 4 of us)|
|Tricycle to Taal Heritage Town and Minor Basilica of Saint Martin of Tours||20 Pesos/Person|
|Tricycle to Xentro Mall||20 Pesos/Person|
|Bus (DLTB) going back to Manila||178 Pesos/Person|
VILLA JOVITA RESORT REVIEW:
The resort really has IG-worthy features – Bali Corners. I appreciate the non-chlorinated pools. This is a great option for those – like me – who wanted to experience what it is like to be in Bali. I would recommend this resort to my friends.
But will I come back? Sure. 😍
Check out our – Riverfront Garden Resort Review, Itinerary and Expenses.
If you haven’t subscribed to my blog yet, please do so you don’t miss any of my posts. And please follow my Facebook page @Lucidhorizon , Instagram accounts @sayaramae, and my Tiktok shop – @iwearph ! Thank you in advance.
Leave a Comment