How to Fill Up Singapore Arrival Card for Foreign Visit
Filling out the SG Arrival Card is very easy and takes less than 10 minutes to complete. Submission is free of charge.
You can submit your SG Arrival Card within three (3) days prior to the date of your arrival in Singapore. You can submit it via the official SG Arrival Card E-service website. Alternatively, you can download the official “SG Arrival Card” mobile application from either the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) and submit it from there.
How to Fill Up Singapore Arrival Card for Foreign Visitors
Here’s the step-by-step process for filling up the Singapore Arrival Card:
- Go to the official SG Arrival Card E-service website and click on Foreign Visitors (including In-Principle Approval (IPA) Holders).
- Next, select Individual Submission if you are submitting for yourself only, or Group Submission if you are submitting on behalf of a group. When I traveled to Singapore two weeks ago, I traveled with my mom. I submitted for both of us so I choose Group Submission.
- Next, you need to fill in your personal information: full name, passport number, date of birth, and citizenship. For the full name, I typed in the format first name, middle name then family name. Click Confirm when you finish.
- Next, fill in your additional information: date of passport expiry, place of residence, country of birth, email address, and mobile number. Then click Continue.
- Next will be the trip information. Fill in the date of your arrival in Singapore and your mode of travel if it is by air, land, or sea. Then click Confirm.
- On the following page, you need to select whether your mode of travel is commercial or private. If you select commercial, you also need to select the flight code (airline) as well as the flight number. For your accommodation, select whether you are staying in a hotel, residential, or others. If you select hotel, you will need to select in the dropdown the name of the hotel where you will be staying at. If it’s residential, you need to fill in the address. Select Others if you are going to Singapore on transit or a day trip. You also need to select the last city/port of embarkation before Singapore as well as the next city/port of disembarkation after Singapore. If your next city is the same as your port of embarkation before Singapore, simply tick on the box that says Same as Last City. Next, fill in the date of your departure from Singapore.
- In the Others section, you are asked if you ever used a passport under a different name to enter Singapore.
- Next is the Health Declaration section. Here you are asked about your travel history and if you are experiencing any symptoms in the last 7 days. Click on Preview when you finish.
- A summary of your answers can be found on the next page. If there is information that you need to change, click on the Edit button on the bottom part of the page. If everything is okay, read the declaration then tick on the box I have read and agreed to the declaration on the bottom part. Then click Submit.
If you haven’t subscribed to my blog yet, please do so you don’t miss any of my posts. And please follow my Facebook page @Lucidhorizon , Instagram accounts @sayaramae, and my Tiktok shop – @iwearph ! Thank you in advance.
ALSO AVAILABLE: SINGAPORE TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS 2022
Leave a Comment