This will be a short blog because I only wanted to share the cheapest transportation option I tried from mainland Cebu City to Mactan-Cebu Airport.
Every time I need to go to the airport when I am in Cebu, I always take a taxi. It cost me Php300 to Php500 from Pier 1 to the airport before. But right now, they are asking for Php600 – Php1000 which is way beyond my budget. Good thing, I found this new way and the cheapest transportation option going to Mactan-Cebu Airport.
How to get from Cebu City to Mactan–Cebu International Airport?
So aside from taking a cab/or taxi, I took a ride from MyBus.
- Go to MyBus Terminal in SM City Cebu.
- Purchase a ticket at the ticketing booth. The cost is Php50 one way.
- Line up to the queue of passengers
- Before you go inside the bus, ask the conductor if it will take you to the airport. This is to avoid getting into a bus with a different route.
- Present your ticket.
- Drop-off is at the Departure Area.
How much is the MyBus fare from Cebu City to Mactan–Cebu International Airport?
- Php 50 from SM Cebu City to the Airport
- Php 50 from the Airport to SM City Cebu
What is the MyBus schedule?
You might want to check our Bantayan Island CEBU: Travel Guide + Sample Itinerary. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel below: